At Tender Loving Family Care we employ only the most qualified staff to care for our clients and represent the trusted Tender Loving Family Care name. Our employment process is very comprehensive. Employees are well-trained caring professionals who understand the needs of our clients and recognize every individual is unique. We employ Caregivers, Companions, Personal Care Aides (PCA), Home Health Aides (HHA), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Registered Nurses (RN), Physical Therapist (PT), Respiratory Therapist (RT), Dieticians, Housekeeping/Chore Service Aides and several professional Office Personnel.
Please bring the following items with you to the orientation:
- HHA, CNA, or PCA certificate or course information as verification of previous experience
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License
- Voided check or Savings Deposit Slip
- Automobile Insurance Declaration Page or Current ID card
- A current physical exam and PPD is required
- We also require your MMR immunization record. If you cannot produce this record, you will be required to have the MMR titre drawn also through your physician.
- Please complete the Employee Profile (you would have received this as part of you welcome packet)