TLFC Senior Care offers great respite programs to help families care for themselves and their loved ones.
- Are you overwhelmed with caregiving?
- Do you need or are you going on vacation, but your loved one still needs support, supervision and stimulation?
- Are you or a loved one recovering from a rehab or a hospital stay and could use a little extra help?
- Are you concerned about yourself or a loved one being alone at home?
Whether you just need a break from caregiving or just a little extra support while you recover from an illness, TLFC Senior Care Respite Programs can help.
For many, the challenges of caring for a loved one are a part of everyday life. Caregiving can be a demanding, alone. Seeking support and maintaining your health before you become exhausted, isolated, or overwhelmed is essential for your loved one.
Respite care is a critical part of the overall support that families may need to keep their child, parent, or loved one with a disability or chronic illness at home. Respite care comes in many forms; however, it is essentially sharing the responsibility for caregiving while also getting support for yourself in the process. As the name implies, it provides short-term breaks or periods of ‘respite’ from your daily responsibilities that help to relieve stress, restore energy, and promote balance in your life. We can provide respite care in our Family Type Homes, or in your loved ones own home.
Our Respite Service at TLFC Senior Care includes
- Furnished Room and Board
- 24-Hour Assistance and emergency call systems
- Laundry Services
- Delicious Meals and Snacks
- Medication Supervision
- Assistance with Personal Care
- Transportation Services
To learn more about our Respite options, please give us a call 585-637-0333.