Types of Home Health Care:
Nurses on call 24-Hours 7-days a Week with NO Hourly Minimum!
We understand our clients’ desire for receiving quality care and services in the comfort and familiarity of home. Tender Loving Family Care offers you the options that best suit your needs.
At Tender Loving Family Care, we never lose sight of the importance of customer service. We have grown to be one of the leading and most respected home care providers in Monroe, Orleans, Ontario, Genesee, Livingston, Wayne, and Wyoming Counties and throughout Western New York. Tender Loving Family Care is a licensed home health service provider. Our services include:
- Nursing evaluation, direct service, patient teaching, and/or consultation service.
- Physical Therapy: evaluation, direct service, exercise instruction, and/or consultation service.
- Respiratory Therapy: evaluation, direct service, exercise instruction, and/or consultation service.
- Nutritional Services/Counseling: direct services provided by an RN or dietitian.
- Personal Care Aide: providing services that are related to personal care of patients and specific services under supervision of a registered nurse; also, providing services that are related to extension of therapy to patients under the supervision of a Registered Therapist.
- Home Health Aide: providing services that are related to personal care of patients and specific services under supervision of a registered nurse; also, providing services that are related to extension of therapy to patients under the supervision of a Registered Therapist.
- Equipment and Appliances: provision of equipment and appliances such as walkers, canes, and wheelchairs, when ordered by the physician and considered reasonable and necessary to the plan of care.
- Housekeeping /Companionship Tender Loving Family Care (TLFC) provides individual assistance for all outpatient procedures, day surgery and physician appointments. This specific plan of care and time frame is based on the needs of the patient, physician’s orders and the type of procedure, surgery, or appointment one is preparing for.
We will meet you at the hospital, skilled nursing facility, assisted or independent living facility to begin the transition from the very beginning. Tender Loving Family Care will provide the proper transportation to the client’s home, making sure all discharge prescriptions are filled and picked up in a timely manner. TLFC will pick-up and deliver appropriate dietary provisions and assist the client in getting settled safely in their home. We will complete any necessary light housekeeping, laundry or meal preparation.
Who Can You Trust to Care for You or for Someone You Love?
If you or your loved one’s needs are non-medical, let TLFC Companion Services, LLC. help you.
Our services are professionally managed and are an excellent alternative to self-employed aides so you or your loved one does not have to accept the responsibilities and liabilities of being an employer. Our companions receive ongoing training and are carefully instructed on the support and special requirements of each individual and family. We will work with you to insure that your changing needs or those of your loved one are being appropriately addressed.
Leave the concerns of obtaining reliable, caring help, and companionship to TLFC Companion Services.
Our non-medical services are extensive (see full list below), and are available in hospital and other additional settings.
Did you know that one of the most stressful moments for any caregiver comes when an elderly loved one is hospitalized?
Hospitals and other facilities can be scary for an elderly patient. The fear that people feel when entrusting the care of someone dear to them is very real. It is well documented that older patients are at risk for a whole host of complications when hospitalized. Some of these include confusion, infections, bedsores, weakness, and falls.
TLFC Companion Services provides assistance in hospitals and other facilities when a patient is in need. We can: monitor patient activity (i.e. ensuring patient stays in bed, IVs remain in place, etc.) and supervise patient through the night, ensuring family members that their loved one is safe when they are unable to be there.
Transportation and Escort
- Doctor appointments
- Friends, relatives, social functions
- Church, other religious functions
- Entertainment events – Plays, Concerts, and Sports
- Dry cleaning drop-off/pick-up
- Grocery shopping
- Running miscellaneous errands
- Friendly conversation
- Discuss current or historical events
- Play games, cards, or other mind stimulating activities
- Help with hobbies or crafts
- Rent and play videos
- Read and discuss books, papers, and magazines
- Light housekeeping
- Washing and arranging dishes
- Taking out garbage
- Change and wash linens
- Ironing laundry
- Make beds
- Dust furniture
- Organize and clean closets/cupboards
- Sweep and wash floor
- Clean kitchen appliances
- Sewing or mending assistance
- Care for houseplants
- Notify family of any changes in health or appearance of client
- Correspond with and update family on client’s activities
- Supervise home maintenance
- Monitor home safety
- We’ll wait for utility company and delivery service (Cable, Phone, Electric, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Answer door and telephone
- Bring in and sort mail
- Letter writing and other correspondence
- Birthday and anniversary reminders
- Assist with gardening
- Assist in decision making
- Arrange family photos
- Meal planning, preparation, and clean-up
- Monitoring of diet and eating
- Record and arrange recipes
- Grocery shopping
- Monitor food expirations
- Clip coupons for shopping
- Monitor medication usage
- Assist in scheduling appointments
- Pick up prescriptions
- We’ll take your Pet for walks, to the Vet, to the Groomer, etc.
- Pet sit while you’re away
- Check-on on feed/walk