TLFC Senior Care provides Family-Type Homes for Adults who need aid in their daily activities. Our mission is to provide quality care in a warm, loving, safe, clean and attractive homes filled with an extended family that cares for and about each other. We provide the needed supervision and gentle kindness that a person would hope to find for their loved ones.
When families enter the door, they are welcomed to the heart of our beautiful home. The warm mixture of colonial and Victorian decor is clear as you wander throughout our homes. In our homes, residents can sit together in the formal dining area for meals and activities, or just look out the glass doors to the beautifully landscaped yard. They may choose to relax in a spacious living room and enjoy TV or one might look out at the beautiful views of the yard from the large windows.
Our homes are equipped with:
- Six or more spacious private resident bedrooms, most with private bathrooms
- Beautiful Libraries & Piano Rooms
- Family Rooms and Recreation Rooms
- Elevator and Stair Chair
- Security System and Security Doors
- Beautiful Outdoor Gardens
Our Family Type Homes provide:
- Furnished Room and Board
- 24-Hour Assistance and emergency call systems
- Laundry Services
- Delicious Meals and Snacks
- Medication Supervision
- Assistance with Personal Care
- Transportation Services
The residents and families enjoy:
- Family meal, picnics and cookouts
- Family parties, holiday celebrations and outings
Trained staff is available and monitoring 24 hours a day. We are not a nursing facility but instead a home in which our residents live with up to six other adults in a fun and friendly environment. We consider all residents a part of our extended family. In our homes we help residents maintain their dignity while aging. We are licensed by New York State and inspected by the Department of Social Services.