Education, Advocacy and Care Management
Advocacy and Care Management
We will help you navigate the system by interacting with healthcare and other service providers to make sure our clients receive quality care and are protected from those individuals that may take advantage of our senior population. Our Care Managers may attend medical appointments with our clients and provide feedback to the appropriate family members. If hospitalized, we will work with hospital staff and attend discharge conferences to help develop a discharge plan focused on your loved one’s goals.
- Advocacy with Health & Service Providers
- Medication Management & Set up
- Re-Assessment & Monitoring for Changing Needs
- Assistance with Transitions to Senior Living Communities or Nursing Homes
- Coordination of Services to Help Maintain Goals
- Connection to Support Services
- Home Safety Inspection/ Equipment Assistance
- Attend Discharge and Care Planning Meetings
- Schedule and Attend Medical Appointments
- File Organizing and Mail Assistance
Partnership and Support
Our goal is client care. If for some reason we cannot services your specific needs, we can most likely help you in finding some one who can. We work with many local professionals and have established a reputation built on quality, communication and trust.
We work with
- Care Communities and Facilities
- Other Health Providers
- Other Agencies and Care Managers
Our goal is to satisfy our clients and provide the best care and service to the community.