Brain Foods To Fit Any Budget
These are great tips whether you are on a tight budget or not, Millennials, Gen-Xers, Baby Boomers or Senior Citizens! — it’s still possible to get the variety of foods needed for your brain fitness even if you have a low budget. Written for parents with children that need to learn, the same brain food benefits apply to every age, yes even us over 55ers!
- Go for the Grains! oatmeal, whole wheat etc..you can find a certain amount of grains in a variety of breads, waffles,popcorn, crackers, just to name a few.
- Buy Vitamin-Rich Vegetables Frozen and Save
- Boost Antioxidants With Apples, Oranges, and Bananas
- Say CHEEEESE! Cottage Cheese to be exact
- Fill Up on High-Fiber, Low-Cost Beans
- Spice It Up! – cinnamon, curry powder, garlic, sage